Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back in "The Burg"

Well my friends, my Alaskan adventure ended sooner than expected. To make a long story short, Dina and I felt that leaving early was the best thing for us and Danilee and Tommy ended up leaving early as well. Even through the hard times, I have gotten to a point where I do not regret going. There for a while I regretted it everyday, but have learned once again that "Nothing is Random" and that God used this experience to grow me, change me, take me out of my comfort zone, and have a summer of "firsts". I do miss Alaska in some ways and in other ways I am glad to be home. I will write more about what is going on but it is late and I am not alert enough to write all of what I am feeling but I wanted to let all of you know that I'm Back!!!!! :)

No comments: