Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So yesterday we wanted to move into our new apartment but didn't have a truck or Uhaul, so we filled out applications, took some to places and then met with a girl that does AMAZING photography. It was sooo good to meet with her, ask her questions, and get some tips for the wedding I will be doing in a few weeks. Then I went to the mall to look at camera stuff at Ritz, then Dina and I went to our friends Tim and Colleen's house for dinner. It was a lot of fun, they had fajitas which were amazing, we caught up and then had a yummy dinner. So that was fun!

Today I babysat a 4 month old girl. She was pretty good, she is getting a tooth already and was a little cranky but did a good job. I went to lunch with my sister which was good, and then came back to MJ's till the baby's mom came to pick her up. Tonight I was going to babysit again, but it got canceled so I am not sure what the night will hold. HOPEFULLY Uhaul will call us today and we will be able to move tomorrow! I am sooooo ready to have my own place and not live out of my suitcases! Continue to pray for a job! I don't even know what to do and I know the Lord will provide for me! Well.....I am going to go for now. I have had a headache all day so I might lay down.

No comments: