Saturday, August 30, 2008

So I am all moved into my new apartment. It has its perks and its downfalls but it will do for now. It is 10 miles from the highway and is tucked away in the country so that is something that I am not used to. I have been used to being close to everything and now being further out is something very different. It is quiet which is good, and the landlord is nice. The carpentry of the house is horrible, and we have no dishwasher and now drawers in the kitchen. I also have mold in my closet! :( ew! But it is month to month and is really cheap so I guess I can deal with all the downfalls. I have no Internet which makes things hard in that area. I have been utilizing Panera Bread's free wi fi for the time being. I do love my queen sized bed! After sleeping on a cot for two plus months it is so nice to have all my stuff and have a nice big bed to sleep in!

Today I am babysitting again, and then tonight my friends are having a cookout at their house which will be a lot of fun. Tomorrow is church, and we may be going to Roanoke to spend the night and will be celebrating Labor day at the beautiful Smith Mt. Lake! So the weekend looks very fun, and hopefully this week I can get a full time job! Continue to pray for that! Other than moving nothing much has been going on. I will fill you in on more later.

No comments: