Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nice weekend

So today I went to church. It was a good service about serving in the local church, and I have signed up to work on host teams again which I am VERY excited about! I also signed up to be in a new small group, we will have 4 "classes" and then by October I should be in a new one. I am nervous and excited all at the same time but I love Brentwood and am so glad to be back!

I spent the weekend in Roanoke which is always fun! Friday after visiting my friends in DLP I packed up and we drove to Roanoke. Dina's family is out of town but let us stay at their house for the night. We went to my favorite restaurant Carrabba's for dinner which as always was amazing, and then we went back to the house to watch movies. Saturday we got up, went downtown to the Mill Mountain Coffee shop, and then walked around the farmers market. It is always fun to do that and see all the local talent and produce. Then we headed to the mall where Old Navy was having and amazing sale, and then I went to my favorite store Charlotte Ruse where I got a couple shirts on sale! So that was fun, then we headed back to the burg where we met MJ and went back to her place to watch a movie. Overall it was a fun weekend. Hopefully tomorrow we can move into our new place. It is not the most ideal place but for now it will do. For some reason I am really nervous about everything. I hate that my life is still in limbo right now and that I do not have a plan. I like routine and I cannot wait to have one! I will hopefully be joining the gym this week, and then getting settled into the apartment and hopefully will find a job this week or next. Well I am going to go buy a paper and hopefully see some job adds in there!

No comments: