Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nothing much

So, since I have been back I have to say I am not motivated which is not good. My bank account is dwindling, and I NEED a job or two actually but a lot has happened the past few weeks that has emotionally drained me. Not saying I am "depressed" but I just do not feel like doing much of anything. Last night I stayed up till 1am talking and this morning felt like a truck hit me. MJ (my friend who I am staying w/ at the moment) woke up this morning and went to Wal-Mart to get stuff to make breakfast this morning so we all had a nice hearty breakfast. Then we are trying to plan her wedding and spent some time looking stuff up online about having a backyard wedding, and now I am here. I had expectations for the day but each day seems harder to care. I know the Lord has a plan and a direction for me but I just still feel lost! Well...tonight me and my friend Amber are going to one of my favorite spots Panera Bread for dinner and to catch up so that should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow I have a Dr's appointment but other than that not much else going on. I might go to Roanoke tonight and spend the night there and then to downtown tomorrow morning and take some pictures and stuff....but I'm not sure yet. Well, if you think of me in your prayers please pray for me as I do need all I can get! I will write more later. :)

No comments: