Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm 25!

Today is my Birthday! I have had such an amazing birthday week! Monday night my small group girls threw me a surprise party! We had breakfast for dinner (my favorite) and just a great time of fellowship. Last night my dear friend Vanessa took me out to Cracker Barrel for dinner and I LOVE Cracker Barrel! It was a fun evening of catching up, laughing, and just having fun w/ each other. Today I came into my office and found my desk completely decked out w/ balloons, confetti, ribbon, and birthday signs! Dina took me out this morning for breakfast at Famous Anthony's (my favorite place to eat breakfast.....the BEST sausage gravy and biscuits!) and then when I came in I found a NF Vanilla latte on my desk from Vanessa w/ cards from my friends and co-workers! So...it has been a GREAT day! I can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds. Dina has so many things up her sleeve, so I am excited! Thank you to all of you in my life, I so blessed to have such amazing people in my life! Thanks for following my journey and keeping up to date w/ my life. :0)

No comments: